PHASE 1-3 TO REOPEN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
President outlines for reopening United States in 3 phases
Prior to Phase #1 President Trump states the implement of "Robust Testing Program" For Health Care Workers & Emergency Anitbody Testing.
- If States go 2 weeks without rebound of cases proving a downward trend
- Hospitals have adequate capacity and health care workers to treat patients.
- Schools would stay closed
- Robust testing
- Maintain Social Distancing, avoid socializing groups of 10+
- Business could slowly return to work
- Phase # 2
- Restaurants, Gyms, Movie Theaters and Bars Reopening with Social Distancing
- Schools open up
- Nonessential Travel could open up
- Phase # 3
- Vulnerable individuals could go into public
- Work place physical distance could be relaxed
President Trumps states some States that have been minimally affected could start Phase # 1 of the opening process now. Hardest hit States will have to wait. Governors will make the decision for each of their States.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.