These are challenging times for everyone. We will get through it and come out before than before.
I often think of the story of how diamonds look like pieces of coal and then after all the pressure that is applied to them, they come out as sparkling diamonds.
The planet is healing and restoring itself. We now have blue sky in China and India that has never been seen.
We have cleaner water and for the first time fish can be seen in the Venice Canals.
We now have vaccines with more coming.
At the end of 2020, in December it was report for the 1st time in my lifetime, the OZONE LAYER WAS CLOSED AFTER REACHING A RECORD DANGEROUS SIZE. AMAZING!!
I posted this in April 2020. I think it is a good time to revist and know this is all temporary and better times are coming.
JUST AS THE SUN RISES EVERY MORNING........
SUMMER WILL COME
WE'VE GOT THIS!
5 Great tips to keep you going strong until then.
1. Maintain a routine. Get up & shower every morning and dress Like you would do if you were going to work.
2. Have a to do list. You will feel great satisfaction when you accomplish your tasks. There has never been a better time to tackle those closets, cupboards, garages, that messy drawer that we all have.
3. Get fresh air / go outside if possible. Fresh air really does heal the soul and invigorates us, especially lately with this cold air mass.
4. Schedule fun time in your day. It is okay to binge watch.... or do nothing, or read that great book you have been wanting to. Now is the time to schedule whatever you deem to be fun. Let that inner artist free inside of you and refer back to #1 and get out of your PJS. Lol.
5. Learn to be more mindful. Each day/night write down 10 things you are grateful for. Big or small it doesn't matter, what matters is you do it.
If you follow these simple suggestions, before you know it, you will be feeling happier, more motivated and your place will be looking great!!
I wish you all great health and soon this will be behind us. Together we can do it.